Small Business Marketing|
July 20, 2020
THE POWER OF VISUAL STORYTELLING
Meet Thomas Duran, visual storyteller and Creative Director at TD Films – and learn how to harness the power of small business videography to express your brand more effectively. Dobbin gets the low-down on what you can do yourself to make a marketing video for your company, and when you should call in a pro.
- 4:00 – Thomas explains how he works with businesses on developing their video marketing content.
- 6:25 – “We love being able to help build their story. But (they’re) not going to be successful shooting just one video. It’s about creating a strategy around a series of things and continuing with that content.”
- 13:20 – When is it time to bring in a professional to help tell your story?
- 21:00 – Thomas discusses “natural” versus scripted storytelling – and shares that 90% of people are just as nervous as you are about telling their story in a video format. You’re not the only one!
- 36:00 – How a simple fix – like adding a shower curtain for better lighting – can make a huge difference in making your own videos.
The Cabin Signal is GetUWired’s digital newsletter, and your source for all things marketing automation. Sign up now for immediate access to new interviews, tips, and “insider” content.
TD Films specializes in aerial drone footage for real estate, business, and documentaries. Visit www.tdfilms.com to learn more.