Enhance Your Awesomeness
Hey, you: Looking for a PAID, full-time (40 hrs/week) internship for next summer? One that’s NOT in the big city, but that could potentially lead to a full-time job? We have some exciting news: We’re offering several 90-day internships in our award-winning cabin culture for emerging:
- Client Managers
- Graphic Designers
- Sales Associates
This super-competitive program, which starts in Summer 2021, will be the perfect launch pad for self-starters and highly motivated people.
What do we look for in our interns?
First, you’ll need to be a self-starter – someone who can function and stay productive without micromanagement or hand-holding. We’ll expect you to be on time and have good communication skills, coupled with the ability to take constructive criticism.
You’ll need to be either out of school altogether, or able to work 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. And here’s some good news: You can also be a nontraditional intern (like Robert DeNiro in that movie with Anne Hathaway)!
What you'll get from a GetUWired internship
So, what’s in it for you (besides experience and a paycheck)? For starters, you’ll experience a guided preview into the world of marketing and web development, with exposure to (and training in) the latest tech tools and software. You’ll also get soft-skills training and mock interviews, a positive reference letter (if all goes well), and preferential placement with our next openings. If you’re offered a job, you’ll qualify for health benefits from the first day of hire, with no waiting period!Apply Now
It's powered by mentors
Our incredible GetUWired mentors will support your development by increasing exposure and supporting your personal development (i.e., awesomeness). They’ll also:
- Help guide you through a 4- to 8-week training program for your area of interest.
- Provide constructive feedback on a weekly basis.
- Encourage you to break new ground and to approach business situations confidently.
- Share their own experiences/stories including mistakes.
- Introduce you to other colleagues.
Grow from real-world exposure and learnings
The GetUWired Internship Program is a kick start to your career after college that will allow you to gain real-world professional experience while providing a safe space to make mistakes and learn from hands-on experience.
You'll also learn:
Good, healthy habits and behaviors in the workplace.
How to build a solid resume.
What other key team members do throughout the company.
What's in our awesome sauce?
If you didn’t already know, GetUWired is a great place to work, with easily accessible co-workers and a supportive tribe. From our traffic-free cabin in the woods to our cozy, close-knit atmosphere, our office is the best place in North Georgia to plant your career flag. Join us, and you can brag to your friends that you’re part of one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Company Cultures and Georgia Trend magazine’s Best Places to Work in Georgia!
A Few Extra Goodies
- Our work philosophy is "work smart, play all the time."
- We’re a dog-friendly office.
- We’ll have at least one (fun!) company team-building event –and several smaller mini team-building exercises throughout the internship.
- Shoes are optional.
- Curse words slip out occasionally, but pranks occur regularly.
- We participate in fitness challenges (especially after food events).
- You'll get up to 5 days off (unpaid).
Up to the challenge?
Apply now. We want the best of the best - and that could be YOU.
Show us what you've got!