GetUWired is looking for a digital marketing strategist to join our tribe.
This is not a remote position. You’ll be in the office 8am-5pm. Your coworkers can’t shoot Nerf darts at you if you’re at home.
You should have these skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Be passionate about helping small businesses rock it in their industries
- Be innovative and able to tackle problems in totally new ways
- Know your way around social media like the Kardashians’ publicist
- Have Sherlock-level research skills
- Be a people person with a great disposition
- Have experience with Google and Facebook ads, SEO, growth platforms, and email marketing strategy
- Have experience with marketing on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Be tech-savvy
- Have an ongoing love affair with spreadsheets
- Be able to think analytically about why things work or don’t work
- Have a good balance of creative and methodical thinking
- Writing and design skills are a plus but not required
- You will be quizzed on “superhero movie” knowledge and are expected to pass at an 80% or higher
Here’s what you’ll do as one of our Digital Marketing Strategists
You’ll work with your team to create, implement, track and tweak online marketing campaigns for small businesses around the globe. Some days you will be tracking social media engagement. Other days, you’ll create ads that scream “Shut up and take my money.” Sometimes you’ll test assets head-to-head in a digital battle royale. No two days are the same. If you like boring, monotonous office work, this job is not for you.
Salary will be between $40 and $50K depending on your experience.
GetUWired is a rapidly growing Internet marketing firm in Dahlonega, so if you are lucky enough to work here, you’ll get to avoid that road-rage-inducing commute to Atlanta every day. From our luxury cabin in the North Georgia mountains, our 35+ marketing geniuses help small businesses all over the globe succeed.
GetUWired is fanatical about our customers, our company and each other. If you want to work somewhere where you are appreciated and you love coming to the office every day, GetUWired is the place for you.
We’re a fun, fast-paced company with a laid back, award-winning culture. Seem like a bit of a contradiction? That’s what we do best. Bringing together two worlds, tech and rural North Georgia, we call our rare, dynamic dichotomy “CabinPunk.”
GetUWired has been named a “Top Company Culture” by Entrepreneur magazine twice, a “Best Place to Work in GA” by Georgia Trend Magazine twice, and a Glassdoor “Best Place to Work.”
Want to be our next CabinPunker? If you’ve got what it takes, we want to meet you. Submit an application and resume.
Want to learn more about GetUWired and our CabinPunk culture? Check out our webpage at www.getuwired.com, and don’t forget to read our awesome Glassdoor reviews.
GetUWired is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.